Sunday, February 6, 2011

Remember Me




First movie review in a while, so here it goes...

I recently watched the movie "Remember Me," starrring Robert Pattinson... Need I say more? Okay, I guess I do need to say more. Anyway, I've been dying to see this movie since I saw the preview for it before it came out in theaters. Forever and a day later, I finally see it. I was super excited to see it, and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. There were certain things in the movie that I wasn't happy with, in particular, the ending. I was NOT at all expecting the ending of this movie.

This was definitely an emotional film. Robert Pattinson's character loses his older brother to suicide, and he deals with the pain of having been the one that found him, and losing one of his best friends in life.
Emilie de Ravin played his girlfriend, who as a child sees her mother be murdered in the subway.

This movie reminded me to pretty much enjoy every minute of my life, to live in each moment, not worry about the past or the future, but be in the moment. Enjoy those who you have while you have them, because you never know when you won't have them anymore. Don't take anything in life for granted. This is where I will end this post, since I am getting emotional just talking about it. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment