Sunday, January 31, 2010

Love Actually



Okay, so I haven't posted in a while, but I have a few movies to blog about... So, first of all, I watched the movie "Love Actually." A couple of people told me that this movie was pretty great, so I had high expectations, but I was not very impressed. There was a great diversity of actors and actresses, all of which I love, but just the movie in general wasn't that great. There were a few funny moments, but just overall, I wasn't so impressed.
So, for this movie, I'd have to give it a grade of a B-. Not horrible, but not exactly great either.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! I wanted to love this movie but the story lines were sad/depressing half the time... It did the job of covering different types of love.... I just can't believe how many people really like this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it definitely did the job of seeing the different types of love, but it just wasn't what it was hyped up to be... :(

    ReplyDelete