Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day, the movie... Where do I begin? First of all, the movie was fantastic! I did think it was similar to the movie Love Actually, but definitely ten times better. The cast was amazing, such a diverse group of people: Ashton Jutcher, Queen Latifah, Bradley Cooper, Eric Dane, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Patrick Dempsey, Emma Roberts, Shirlie McLaine, Hector Elizondo, Topher Grace, Kathy Bates... So many big names in Hollywood! I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot a few names in there! They all did a fantastic job!! My only complaint is that Taylor Swift's character could have been a little less annoying, but I still think she did a great job. This is a movie I will definitely buy when it comes out onto DVD. It was a great girl's night out movie! I give it an A++ !! If you haven't seen it, go to the movies this weekend to see it! I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment