Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Love You, Man



Okay, first of all, before I talk about "I Love You, Man" I just want to give a heads up that there will be a bunch of blogs in the next few days. I haven't been online very much, my computer crashed, so that means that I've been watching more movies, hence more blogs to come!! So keep an eye out!

Now, "I Love You, Man"... This is one of the movies I have seen before, but hadn't watched in a while. Anyway, it is hilarious!! Paul Rudd and Jason Siegal are pure awesome together in this movie... or should I say Pistol and Jobin, haha! They are 2 of my favorite comedic actors, Paul Rudd especially. I also liked the cameo by Lou Ferrigno, it was very funny! Anyway, this is a must see movie, and one of my favorites! If you haven't seen it, go out and rent it (or buy it for that matter). I give it a grade of an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment