Monday, March 22, 2010

All About Steve



"All About Steve" -- Where do I begin with this one?? I really wasn't too excited about seeing this movie. I hadn't heard anything about it, until my sister-in-law told me that I had to see it, and that I would like it. So, I finally saw it, and she was right, I really liked it! Sandra Bullock did a fantastic job and this annoying cross-word puzzle creator, and she actually made me kind of hate her because she was so annoying; but, in my opinion, that is a sign of good acting when they get so into their character that the viewer can actually dislike them... Bravo!
Then, there's Bradley Cooper... Need I say more?? He is one of my favorit actors, and he is becoming really popular nowadays; he's in pretty much every movie that comes out. I'm a big fan of these two actors and I am now a big fan of this movie! I give it an A. If you haven't seen it, get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment