Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Hangover



Ok, again, I haven't blogged in a while. I am so sorry. Between the end of the semester with finals and such, and then the beginning of summer with Flyers game playoffs, I have been so busy, with barely any time to blog! Well, good news is, I have PLENTY of movies to talk about, so stay tuned for a ton of reviews.

Anywho, let's get back to movies, shall we?

First of all, let's talk about "The Hangover." Here is a movie I have seen a million times, and still laugh hysterically at the same parts every single time I see it. Like I said, I've seen it before, but it is definitely worth talking about. From the moment this movie started until the very end, there was always something to laugh about. The goofy guy Alan, Phil the teacher who hates his life, Stu the dentist (a.k.a. Dr. Faggot) and his b!tchy girlfriend, and Doug who is about to get married but his friends somehow "lose" him in Vegas because of an awful hangover.

As they are trying to find their friend Doug to get him back in time for his wedding, the guys come across so many insane road blocks, and they also find out about the things that happened while they were "out of it", including why they found a jungle cat in their hotel bathroom. Which leads to so many more hilarious issues for the guys. Just thinking about it all gets me laughing.

Anyway, if you haven't seen this movie yet, you need to see it ASAP! It's a great one you don't want to miss out on. And my grade for this movie is without a doubt and A++

No comments:

Post a Comment