Monday, July 5, 2010

Gamer



Happy Belated 4th of July everyone! So, yesterday was July 4th, and I went to with a couple of friends to their family's for a BBQ, and there we watched this movie "Gamer." I hadn't heard of it before, hadn't seen previews or anything on it. As soon as I heard Gerard Butler was in it, there was no doubt in my mind that I would love the movie... Well, I was a little wrong, I didn't exactly love this movie. This movie definitely had great potentnial, it's plot seemed great - set in the future, where humans can control other humans minds. Those whose minds were being controlled were death row inmates who had volunteered to be controlled. If they survived 30 sessions at war, they were set free. Sounds great, right? Wrong, the movie was just so unbelievably gory. As I had said the movie definitely had great potential, but it just wasn't for me. It could have had an A, but unfortunately, I have to give this movie a D... Sorry Gerard Butler! I love you, but this movie sucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment