Monday, July 5, 2010

The Perfect Getaway



Alrighty, here's another movie I have watched over the past couple of weeks... The Perfect Getaway. This movie has 6 strangers (3 couples) and they are in Hawaii hiking, and there are killers on the island somewhere, killing off couples on their honeymoon. Of course each of the couples think the others are the killers.
This movie had a great plot. The actors that were cast were amazing as well: Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant, Milla Jovovich. I absolutely loved this movie. I am afraid of giving too much away, so I won't explain very much for those who haven't seen it. This movie does have a few twists and turns, but it was well worth watching! Beautiful setting, great plot, amazing cast... I give this movie an A-. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment